Don’t want what you’re offerin’, and I’m done talkin’
Awfully sad it had to be that way
So tell my people when they’re ready, that I’m ready
And I’m standing by the TV with my beanie low
Yeah, I’ll be over here…
“I guess right now You’ve got the last laugh…”
Today is one of those days where music will speak my feelings more accurately and eloquently than I can in my own words. Especially lately, when I’m not sure if there’s a place to fit in in this giant place we call Second Life anymore.
So I guess until I figure that out… uh… I’ll be over here…
“I’m sorry if I seem uninterested, or I’m not listening, or I’m indifferent. Truly, I ain’t got no business here, but since my friends are here I just came to kick it. But really, I would rather be at home all by myself, not in this room with people who don’t even care about my well-being.
I don’t dance. Don’t ask. I don’t need a boyfriend, so you can go back.
Please enjoy your party, I’ll be here, somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana, with this boy who’s hollering. I can hardly hear over this music I don’t listen to. And I don’t wanna get with you, so tell my friends that I’ll be over here.
Oh, here. Oh, here. Oh, I ask myself what am I doing here? Oh, here. Oh, here. Oh, and I can’t wait til we can break up outta here.
Excuse me if I seem a little unimpressed with this, an anti-social pessimist, but usually I don’t mess with this. And I know you mean only the best and your intentions aren’t to bother me, but honestly I’d rather be somewhere with my people. We can kick it and just listen to some music with a message, like we usually do, and we’ll discuss our big dreams, how we plan to take over the planet.
So, pardon my manners. I hope you’ll understand that I’ll be here.
Not there in the kitchen with the girl who’s always gossiping about her friends. So tell them I’ll be here, right next to the boy who’s throwing up cause he can’t take what’s in his cup no more.
Oh god, why am I here? Oh, here. Oh, here. Oh, I ask myself what am I doing here? Oh, here. Oh, here. Oh, and I can’t wait til we can break up outta here.
Hours later, congregating next to the refrigerator, some girl talkin’ about her haters. She ain’t got none!
How did it ever come to this? I shoulda never come to this, so holla at me, I’ll be in the car when you’re done. I’m standoffish. Don’t want what you’re offering, and I’m done talking. Awfully sad it had to be that way. So tell my people when they’re ready, that I’m ready, and I’m standing by the TV with my beanie low.
Yeah, I’ll be over here. Oh, here. Oh, here. Oh, I ask myself what am I doing here? Oh, here. Oh, here. Oh, and I can’t wait til we can break up outta here.”
Shape || Mine
– I did use the base shape Bella by [west end] when I was looking for a new shape for my Lelutka head. I added my original body numbers to this shape and did some facial tweaking, but I did want to credit the base shape, as it was such a huge help to find the common ground between the look I was going for and the ‘constantly pissed-off’ look that my Lelutka head had before. Thank you, Beloved!
Head || Chloe Bento Head (v2.7) | Lelutka
* Skin || Aurora (Bare; T3 – Shell) | Lumae
* Hair || Be My Baby (Reds) | Exile Hair | Collabor88 | new!
Body || Lara Body (v4.1) | Maitreya
Hands || Prohand (v.1) | Vista Animations
Top || Ace Crop Top (White) | Blueberry | recent!
Jeans || DWL Capri Jeans (Cutie Blue) | Blueberry | new!
– Alright, ladies. So. Blueberry and Deadwool have done a fantastic collaboration to put out some fabulous new jeans for the ladies, and finally some high-quality, well-fitting jeans for the Men. Deadwool’s “Broberry” jeans released at the same time as these DWL (stands for “DeadWool Lady”) jeans for the ladies. DWL has FOUR different styles, split up and sold in two different packs. The “classic” packs have the Bootcut (regular version and version for heels) and the classic Skinny Jean. The “fun” pack has the Full Ripped jeans and the Capri jeans (pictured here) that have ripped knees. All four styles have Cutie Bootie and Blueberry Bootie options. So basically, you’re just chock full of options with these jeans, and I’m so excited for them. I got the fatpack of the “Classics” and, thusfar, this Cutie Blue color of the “fun” pack… though I’ll definitely be going back for more of these. I love the capris.
Heels || Sara Heels | KC Couture | on sale!
* Necklace || Kitten | Cae | Cosmopolitan | new!
Rings&Nails || Elektra Nails & Rings | RealEvil Industries
– All poses for this post were included in the chair, and the chair was pre-rezzed at the location below. Syn and the rest at Elysion do an amazing job with their landscapring and decorating. I’m always finding new places to take pictures. Lol. –
Location || Elysion
Blogging Tune || “Here” – Alessia Cara ft. Troye Sivan (Live)